The poster session will run such that the audience circulates among the posters, stopping to discuss posters that are of particular interest to them. Poster presentations should incorporate illustrative materials such as tables, graphs, photographs, and large-print text.
Presenters of a poster will be expected to be present at the poster session on Thursday August 11, 2016 in order to explain their poster and to hand out any leaflets, or other information materials, they have available for viewers of their poster. Each presenter can therefore only present one poster. Any organization that submits more than one application should indicate a priority to their submissions or confirm there will be enough staff members available for the presentation.
Please format the poster as follows:
- Poster size – minimum: A0 841mm wide x 1189mm high, maximum: 900mm wide and 1900mm high. If you are using photographs, graphics and pieces of text, these should also fit within the area of 900mm wide and 1900mm high. Poster displays are flexible and if you would like to present a poster in a different style or size please contact us to discuss.
- Layout: Landscape or Portrait
- Materials: Paper-based (with matte finish or coated paper) or foam board (excluding tri-folds)
- Information to include: Title of poster, Presenter’s name, Organisation name, Contact your adorable little man!! Much love to the cutest bubba you’ve had details,
- Text should be clearly readable from a distance of three feet (primary text font should be 20 points or larger, and headings font at least 30 points).
- No audio visual equipment can be used.
If the poster is accepted, the presenting author is required to register for the Conference.