- Harry Breidahl (Australia): Nautilus Educational, Monash University (retired), Australian Association for Environmental Education (AAEE), IOC-UNESCO Ocean Literacy For All (OLWA) and co-founder of IPMEN.
- Mike Spranger (Florida, USA): Professor Emeritus – University of Florida, past president NMEA, co-chair of the 2001 NMEA Conference held in Victoria, BC and co-founder of IPMEN.
- Natalie Davey (Australia): Director, Saltwater Projects and Pelican Expeditions, President – YWNA (Yalukit Willam Nature Association).
- Dwight Owens (Canada): Ocean Networks Canada, Future Earth Ocean Knowledge Action Network steering committee and a member of the American Geophysical Union Science & Society section executive.
- Pieter Romer (Canada): Ocean Networks Canada, member of the Nisga’a Nation.
- Michelle Smith (Hawai’i, USA): biology lecturer at Windward Community College in Kaneohe, Hawai’i.
- Dr Tsuyoshi Sasaki (Japan): Professor in the Department of Marine Policy and Culture – Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology and president of Asian Marine Educators Association (AMEA).
- Dr Ray Yen (Taiwan): Associate Professor, Graduate Institute of Education / Teacher Education Center, National Taiwan University, secretary of Asian Marine Educators Association (AMEA).
Back: Opening Page