Registration for the IPMEN 2020 conference is now open (see link below). The early bird cost for the full registration is US$300 and will include:
- Attendance for the three days of the conference (Friday July 10th to Sunday July12th).
- Continental breakfast on two days and lunch on three days.
- Reduced prices for field trips on Saturday July 11th and Sunday July12th.
- Two conference functions.
Registration for IPMEN 2020 is available at REGISTRATION 2020
Other registration options:
- Field trips and conference functions are available (at cost) to the companions of delegates.
- Registration to join IPMEN 2020 via the web (remotely) should soon be available for $200.
- Registration for delegates from Least Developed nations will soon be available for $200.
Finally, it is important to note that IPMEN has always had a close association with the National Marine Educators Association (NMEA). In 2020 NMEA and IPMEN are holding parallel conferences in Honolulu – IPMEN from July 9th to 12th and NMEA from July 13th to 17th. There will be a number of joint IPMEN / NMEA initiatives during this time so we encourage IPMEN delegates to look at extending their time in Hawai’i and registering for both conferences. There will also be a week-long, college-credit-earning marine science workshop on Maui immediately following the NMEA conference.