Registration for the IPMEN 2020 conference is now open (see link below). The cost for the full registration is US$300 and will include:
- Attendance for the four days of the conference (Friday July 10th to Sunday July12th).
- Continental breakfast on two days and lunch on three days.
- Reduced prices of $10 for field trips on Saturday July 11th and Sunday July12th.
- Two conference functions.
Registration for IPMEN 2020 is available at REGISTRATION 2020
IPMEN 2020 Registration Discounts
- The IPMEN 2020 conference committee will offer delegates from nations on the United Nations Least Developed Countries (LDC) List or the Small Island Developing States (SIDS) in the Pacific List a discount registration fee of $200. To apply for this discount first confirm that you qualify then email Harry Breidahl at email@example.com stating your case. If approved you will receive a discount code to use when you register for the conference.
- The IPMEN 2020 conference committee is also exploring the possibility of remote access to the IPMEN 2020 conference via webcasting. If we are successful in receiving sponsorship for this component of the conference Web Registration for IPMEN 2020 will be available at $200 so stay tuned for updates.
Other registration options
- Field trips and conference functions are available (at cost) to the companions of delegates. Guest tickets are $25 for the Reception (Thursday evening), $45 for the Dinner (Sunday night) and $25 for each field trip.
- Registration to join IPMEN 2020 via the web (remotely) should soon be available for $200.
- Registration for delegates from Least Developed Countries and SIDAs will soon be available for $200.
Day registration will soon be available at the following rates:
- Thursday 9th: $25 (reception)
- Friday10th: $100 (includes lunch)
- Saturday 11th: $75 (half day with lunch)
- Sunday 12th: $120 (half day includes dinner)
Finally, it is important to note that IPMEN has always had a close association with the National Marine Educators Association (NMEA). In 2020 NMEA and IPMEN are holding parallel conferences in Honolulu – IPMEN from July 9th to 12th and NMEA from July 13th to 17th. There will be a number of joint IPMEN / NMEA initiatives during this time so we encourage IPMEN delegates to look at extending their time in Hawai’i and registering for both conferences. There will also be a week-long, college-credit-earning marine science workshop on Maui immediately following the NMEA conference.