IPMEN (International Pacific Marine Educator Network) is now inviting marine educators, researchers and activists to submit a 500 word-long abstract in English to present at the conference.
The main theme of the 2018 IPMEN is Co-constructing the Development System for Marine Education. We invite submissions that explore and discuss one or more of following topics:
- Building the Framework for Promoting Marine Education.
- Enhancing the Informal Marine Education.
- Inspiring Cross-disciplinary Educators to Engage in Marine Education.
- The Role and Use of Marine Protected Area for Education.
- Professional Development for Marine Educators.
- Other Issues related to Marine Education.
- Submission of proposal abstracts: May 1 to June 15, 2018
- Scholarship application: May 1 to June 15, 2018
- Notification of review results: July 16, 2018
- Notification of scholarship results: July 16, 2018
- Registration for the conference: July 16 to Sept 1, 2018
- 2018 IPMEN Conference: Oct 1 to Oct 5, 2018
What you should know:
- All abstracts will be assessed by a review board composed of experts in marine education.
- 15 minutes for each presentation.
- Both abstracts and presentations must be in English.
- All presenters must register for the conference.
- All presenters must agree their abstract posted online and included in the conference handbook, and their presentation recorded as well.
- All presenters must bring presentation files (store in USB memory devices would be better) to the conference venue 15 minutes before presentations.
- If you have any question, feel free to contact us by Email at email@example.com.
- For more information, check the website of the 2018 IPMEN Conference at http://2018ipmen.ntou.edu.tw/